The Service Center manages inventory stock for Riverside County Fire Department under state and county budgets. This includes:
- Pulling and packaging inventory items for delivery to nearly 100 fire stations
- Unloading/inspecting deliveries from freight companies
- Replace damaged Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) with serviceable Personal Protective Equipment for our firefighters
- Assisting Walk-in Firefighter and Administrative customers
- Moving excess and damaged equipment from fire stations to the service center so we can prepare for ultimate disposal
- Provide all-hours logistical support to Firefighters, if requested at the scene of incidents (wildland fires, floods, etc)
The Service Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and are closed on weekends and County observed Holidays.